Makita is an international corporation founded in 1915 and based in Anjo, Japan. They are a manufacturer of professional power tools, with a specialization on cordless tools, with an especially extensive line in cordless drills and screwdrivers. Makita corporation of America is located in Buford, Georgia.
With nearly 90 years of experience in advanced motor design, Makita puts to good use the latest designs to engineer and produce the best power tools on the planet. Makita power tools have more power, less weight, are more compact and more efficient than the competition. At jobsite locations worldwide, the pros are getting rid of their old power tools and replacing them with Makita Power Tools.
Features of Makita Power Tools:
* Nearly 90 Years Experience designing and building advanced motors
* Highest Quality Raw Materials in making motor components
* Longest Lasting and Most Efficient Motors in the power tool industry
* Most Rigorous Testing of all components and finished product
* Most Reliable power tools in the industry
* 19 Total Quality Checks on the motor alone
* Heat Treated Shafts and Gears for more durability
* Tightest Tolerances for long lasting performance
* Most Rigorous Testing includes electrical resistance, surge durability and mechanical efficiency
* 3-Minute Final Run Test under power ensures maximum performance
In December 2008 the Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Hammer Driver-Drill (BHP454) was named "Best Overall" by Popular Mechanics Magazine. All three testers involved, agreed the Makita was “one of the best power tools they’d ever used.”
If you require more information on these quality power tools please visit their website, www.Makita.com.